WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '
, lat, lng) distance,
tebyn_emeruslocationgroup.slug as' at line 2]
, lat, lng) distance,
tebyn_emeruslocationgroup.slug as group_slug,
tebyn_emeruslocationgroup.icon as group_icon,
tebyn_emeruslocationgroup.drop_pin as group_drop_pin
FROM tebyn_emeruslocation LEFT OUTER JOIN tebyn_emeruslocationgroup ON tebyn_emeruslocationgroup.id = tebyn_emeruslocation.group_id WHERE tebyn_emeruslocationgroup.slug = 'open' ORDER BY distance LIMIT 1
Select your estimated ER arrival time.
YOUR CLOSEST LOCATION
4855 Blue Diamond Rd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
Find more convenient locations in the Las Vegas Valley
About Online Waiting Services
No one plans on a medical emergency, but we do know kindness makes a world of difference in those moments. Rest assured your neighborhood hospital emergency departments are close by – providing convenient, expert care to you and your family.
We also know it’s nice to have an estimated time of arrival. For non-life-threatening emergencies, please select your location and preferred arrival time. Then, do the waiting in the comfort of your own home.
Know when to go to the ER.
Warning signs of a medical emergency include:
- Problems breathing
- Chest or upper abdominal pain
- Fainting or sudden dizziness
- Changes in vision
- Uncontrollable bleeding
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Confusion or changes in mental status
If you are having a medical emergency and need immediate attention, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
*Your neighborhood hospitals are in network with most major insurance providers. Learn more at StRoseNH.org/InNetwork.
Our hospitals look different now. That’s because our health care teams are taking extra steps to keep you safe when you seek care.
- Screen for symptoms and temperature when anyone arrives.
- Separate those with respiratory illness symptoms from others. All hospitalized respiratory illness patients are cared for in special units of the hospitals, away from other patients.
- Distance people from one another with reminders of safe distances, separated furniture and protective barriers in some areas.
- Limit visitors for all patients.
- Use of masks for all staff, patients and visitors.
- Thorough, consistent cleaning of common and high touch items like door handles, elevator buttons, tables, and chairs. Our hospitals always have high standards when it comes to cleaning and keeping germs from spreading.